We've adjusted our protocols in response to COVID-19For the Safety of Our Customers & Our Therapists.
We have a commitment, to our guests
The safety of our guests is our top priority. We are committed to providing experiences and services that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the spa industry. To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and spa employees.
As a spa, we're committed to:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation
- Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are in isolation or quarantine order/directive sick from engaging with guests or guest areas
- Training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a treatment/service
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces between each service
- Always providing clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, sandals, etc. for each service
As a Spa Guest, we require you to commit to:
- Refraining from visiting the spa if you have a fever or communicable illness
- Refraining from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive
- Respecting the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning each treatment/service
Sharing special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa
Thank you for partnering with us to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Our goal, is to provide a safe & informed environment. An environment, that is relevant & applicable to you.
Please share your thoughts to us and help us make your experience better!